Winter has come to an end and that means that the gloves need to be stacked away.
Your hands are now going to breathe free but that doesn’t mean you don’t care about them! They need to be moisturized so that they remain supple and beautiful at all times. Before running to the store to buy one, read about this easy DIY hand cream:
You will need:
- Distilled water: 1 cup
- Orange essential oil: 1 drop
- Wax pellets: 1 tbsp.
- Shea butter: 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil: ¾ cup
- Vitamin E capsules: 2
- Take a large bowl that is microwave safe and add the oil of vitamin E to it. Discard the shells. Also add the Shea butter, wax pellets, and olive oil.
- Microwave these so that the wax pellets melt. This will take around 3 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add water. Add the essential oil to the water and mix.
- Add this water mixture to the wax pellet mixture.
- With a manual blender, blend all the ingredients so that you get a smooth paste.
- If you see extra water, drain it.
- Take a glass jar and transfer the hand cream to it.
- Use as and when required!
Image Credits: Kazuhiro Keino