Matte nail color? Oh, we all love it! How about using a kitchen ingredient to make it on your own from glossy nail polish? Here’s how!
You will need:
- Corn starch: A few pinches
- Gloss nail polish
- Old nail polish brush
- Scrap paper
- Paint your nails with base coat.
- Now pour some of the glossy nail polish on your scrap paper.
- Add one pinch of corn starch to the nail polish.
- With the old nail polish brush, mix both together.
- Apply! Gloss becomes matte with ease!
Image Credits: sf1nks/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos