There’s a lot you can do with apple cider vinegar. It is almost like a magic potion for those in need. Surprising? Read on to find out its benefits:
- Acne treatment: Acne is a nightmare. Apple cider vinegar is the perfect cure for it. Simply apply it at night (since it smells) and let it weave its magic!
- Dandruff treatment: If you have a dry, itchy scalp or dandruff, you should try apple cider vinegar. Simply dab it on with a cotton ball at night. Wash your hair next morning.
- Hair mask: You could make your own hair mask using apple cider vinegar. Mix coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey together to tackle damaged, dry hair.
- Nail soak: Are your fingernails weak and yellow? Time for some apple cider vinegar TLC! Mix vegetable oil and apple cider vinegar and soak your fingers in it. Your nails will no longer be brittle or yellow. Do this once a week.
- Toner: You can also use apple cider vinegar as a skin toner. Scarlett Johansson does!
Image Credits: ThamKC/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos