Women play many a different role. As round the clock workers or mothers, they hardly ever get sound sleep. Result? Tired and dull looking skin. If you are one of those who have accepted a tired face as part of your life, wake up.
Here are a few hacks to make your skin look dewy fresh always:
- Excessive tiredness can cause the skin to develop fine lines over time. This also leads to makeup sinking into them and appearing uneven. Use a hydrating night cream before going to bed to give it a moisture boost. This will help your skin look smoother and fresher after a night’s repair.
- Use a good eye cream (that preferably contains caffeine) to decrease eye puffiness and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Using a heavy duty concealer to cover up the results of a long night isn’t a wise option. Use a lightweight concealer with a bit of light diffusion instead. The light shimmer in these products will help reflect light and make your under eye imperfections less obvious.
- Fill in your eyebrows generously. This will help you look more polished as well as open up your eyes. First use a brow pencil on your brow and then follow it up with a little highlighter right underneath the brow. Blend with your fingertip and you will be amazed.
- Grab a nice lengthening mascara and apply it after curling your lashes with a curler. Your eyes will not only look larger but more open and awake too.
- Once you’re done with your eye makeup, take a little highlighter on your finger and dab the inner corner of your eyes to instantly brighten them up and make your eyes pop.
- Add a bit of colour to your pale skin. Use a peach-ish pink blush with light shimmer on the cheeks, forehead, and chin and see the difference it makes.
- Chuck jewel toned lipsticks and nude ones. Use cheery, bright coloured ones to brighten up your face. Scarlet, bright pink, and coral shades make for a good choice.
There you go! These simple tips will help you look fresh even when you haven’t slept since forever. And most times when you look great, you feel great too.