Flawless complexion is not hard to obtain. You should simply take care of yourself and follow a healthy regimen.
1. Cleanse: Buy a cleanser depending on your skin and cleanse every night. Do this even if you don’t wear makeup or haven’t worn it that day. It’d be ideal to use a cleanser with peptides.
2. Tone: Many women skip this step. If you are among these, you should stop doing so. Use a good toner such as one that contains green tea. The toner will reduce free radical damage because tea contains antioxidants.
3. Pigment correction: Correct your pigment problems such as skin discolorations. Use a hyperpigmentation lotion, which brightens skin.
4. Serum: This is something you should never miss. But an anti-aging serum, which contains peptides so that sun damage is reduced and skin is rejuvenated.
5. Face cream: Buy an anti-aging face cream and apply it on your neck and face. Your skin will glow.
6. Eye cream: Eyes are subjected to a lot of stress. Hence you should take care of your eyes and apply the
right eye cream. A base will do before wearing eye makeup.
7. Sun protection: Sun’s harmful radiations are the worse. Use a sunscreen with at least SPF 30.