We all want beautiful and healthy nails.
However, damaged and dry nails are more common. It is because we put them through a lot of abuse and don’t really take care of them.
Did you know that just simple measures could help you have healthy nails? Here are a few of them for you:
- Olive oil is very helpful because it strengthens brittle nails. All you have to do is take some extra virgin olive oil and soak your nails in it for around 15 minutes. That will fortify your nails.
- Protect your nails from damage by wearing gloves when you carry out chores. Whether it is washing utensils or mopping the floor, make sure you wear gloves.
- Many people have the habit of using their nails to open cans and other items. Nails are not for that purpose. If you do that, your nails will get brittle and break off.
- You shouldn’t use a nail polish remover more often than twice a month. Also, your nail polish remover should not contain acetone.
- Drinking lots of water will help not just your body and your skin but also your nails. When you are hydrated, your nails will be stronger and better.
Photo Credits: nailsbylisa