How would you like grilled fried bread with four different types of cheese? Irresistible, isn’t it?
We have for you a superb sandwich that you’ll have a very hard time resisting. The best part is that you won’t have a hard time making it! Let’s check the recipe:
You will need:
- Fresh bread: 4-5 slices
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp. + 1 tbsp.
- Ricotta cheese: ¼ cup
- Parmesan cheese: 2 tbsp.
- Mozzarella cheese: 4 ounces (shredded)
- Garlic: 1 clove (mince it)
- Italian seasoning: ¾ tsp.
- Cracked pepper: pinch
- Kosher salt: pinch
- Provolone cheese: 2 thin slices
- Oil the slices of bread lightly.
- Take a small bowl to mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, and all the cheeses except provolone.
- On the unoiled sides of the slices, add this filling. Now top it with the provolone cheese and another bread slice.
- Once you are done, heat the skillet over medium. Place this sandwich on it once it is hot and let it toast. Repeat on the other side. Be very careful when you flip.
Image Credits: osbie/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos