This super easy recipe is vegan and doesn’t consist of dairy.
Regular whipped cream is a no for many because of health concerns, which is why we present to you coconut whipped cream. It is delicious and lactose intolerance will not restrict you from enjoying it!
You will need:
- Full fat coconut milk: 1 can
- Pure vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
- Powdered sugar: 3 tbsp.
- Hand mixer
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge for a night without opening it.
- Open the can without shaking it and transfer the top layer with a spoon into a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat it using the hand mixer. Set it on high.
- Continue beating until you get a fluffy consistency just like whipped cream.
- Transfer it to an air tight container and store it in the fridge.
Image Credits: gilas/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos