Ostrich eggs are humongous – the largest bird eggs on earth! Have you ever tasted them? Here are a few facts about them that may coax you into cooking them:
- They are very, very big! One ostrich egg = 24 chicken eggs in volume!
- The taste is quite similar but intense when compared to chicken eggs
- Ostrich eggs don’t get firm like chicken eggs when cooked
- Scrambled ostrich egg is YUMMY!
- You can boil and fry these eggs all you want but you need patience. That’s because they are so huge. Also, you will need a bigger pan.
- To hard boil an egg, you might have to wait for 90 minutes (at least)! Are you patient enough?
Image Credits: PicturePartners/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos