Garlic is the one of the most potent natural medicines. It is avoided by many due to its notorious stink that can drive away people. But if you know how to deal with that, consuming garlic regularly could just be one of the best things that you do for your body.
Here are a few great benefits of consuming garlic:
- Garlic has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It can keep seasonal infections at bay.
- Garlic contains selenium, which helps in strengthening the immune system and increase fertility in both men and women.
- The Allicin in the garlic helps lower blood pressure. It also detoxifies the body.
- Garlic is proven to be beneficial to treat food poisoning. It kills bacteria such as E.coli and salmonella enteritis.
- The chemical, Ajoene found in garlic helps treat skin infections.
- It has anti-clotting properties too that help prevent formation of clots in the body.
- People with heart ailments particularly benefit from the consumption of garlic. Garlic naturally slows down the development of atherosclerosis.
- Allicin in garlic, also helps lower bad cholesterol in the body.
- Diallyl sulphide, found in garlic benefits swelling and pain caused due to arthritis.
- Garlic helps reduce the severity of respiratory tract infections and is particularly helpful for people suffering from bronchitis.
- Allyl sulphides present in garlic are said to have anti-cancer properties.
- Garlic, is a great aphrodisiac. It increases circulation in the body and helps intensify orgasm.
Make garlic a part of your daily diet and see the transformation it brings about in your general health. Psst, fix the bad breath with natural mouth fresheners, especially if you wish to use garlic for the last benefit mentioned. 😉