If you’ve been married too long or been dating since quite a while, chances are, you are already feeling like the romance in your relationship is fizzling out. Our busy lives and the stress that accompanies it, often leaves us expecting more from the relationship.
If you think your relationship is turning stale and you want to spice things up a bit, here’s what you can do:
- Hone your cooking skills. Good food is almost as pleasure giving as a good love making session. Cook up delightfully appetizing meals for your partner and watch him swoon over you. Oysters, strawberries and chocolate are great aphrodisiacs. Get the hint?
- Read up on the newest tips and positions to rev up your life on the bed. Renewed knowledge will do quite a big favour, to both of you.
- Play games. Strip poker, Sexy board games or even the usual catch catch played seductively, is a great idea to heat things up.
- Treat him to a massage at home, or book a couples massage package at an exotic spa and spend some quality time relaxing together.
- Take a short getaway. Sometimes all you need is a change in the location or surroundings. Also when you aren’t home, you are mentally more freed up to spend quality time with your spouse.
- Role play. Everyone has a fantasy. If you know what your partner’s is, Wear a suited costume, and pretend play strangers. You will find the experience much more exciting than you ever thought it would be.
Lastly, give each other time. Even if it’s for a few minutes, let nothing distract you, during those ‘us’ moments. Go spice things up!