Sunglasses are a must have and must wear throughout the year, if you want to save your eyes from all the irreparable damage that the UV rays cause them. Apart from giving you protection, if chosen with great care, they can amp up your glamour quotient by quite a few notches.
So how will you go about choosing that perfect pair of sunnies for your face?
- If you have an oval shaped face, you are among the blessed ones that can carry off pretty much any style. A pair that is wider than the broadest part of your face will suit you best though.
- If you have a round face choose angular shapes. They will give your face a more chiselled look. Don’t choose frames that are smaller than the broadest part of your face else you will end up ruining your look.
- If you have a heart shaped face, it is wise to pick sunnies that accentuate the top half of your face while slimming down your jaw line. Cat style goggles are a perfect option for you. Tip: Choose metallic frames with rimless bottoms or bright colours to foreground your eyes.
- If you have a square face opt for rounded frames to contrast your angular face structure. A narrow pair with wide eye area, is the best choice you can make.
- If you have an oblong face, you might want to tone down the length a little bit. Opt for sunnies that are round or square shaped to create the illusion of a wider and shorter face.
Now go buy that perfect pair and up your style quotient.
Image Credits: JohanJK/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos