Winters and the beautiful holiday season will go sooner than you think. Have expensive winter wear lying in your wardrobe that is calling out to you? You can still get some use out of them after you bid winters, a goodbye.
Here’s how you can rock your winter wear all year round:
- Pair an oversized sweater with a short chiffon skirt. It will keep the air flowing, and keep you cool while looking hot. If the weather is still a bit cold, wear sheer tights underneath your skirt and pair your look with boots.
- Have a beautiful fall coat? Wear it over a slinky tank top and short shorts underneath. Leave a few buttons open on your coat and wear a chunky neckpiece. You will love your look and so will others.
- Want to sport your warm winter tights? Pair it with a long flowing, summer, boho dress and look chic. You might want to add a waist belt to the look to create a little more shape. A beautiful bracelet will also do wonders to your look.
- Scrunch down your winter socks and wear your ankle boots with them. Wear a loose fitted sheer flowy dress on top (with a bright bra underneath) and you will surely catch a lot of stares.
- Your favourite plaid shirt can be paired with a graphic tube top and look like a million bucks. Choose complementary colours or go bold, either way you will look every bit stylish.
Go, get those winter clothes out and give them a new lease of life!
Image Credits: AmmentorpDK/ iStock/ Thinkstock Photos